To ski or board for the first time can be a bit daunting...... but snow sports has a number of ways to assist gaining your confidence and experience the freedom that the mountains can offer. We are well equipped in NZ with great adaptive equipment, fantastic adaptive instructors, volunteer programmes and supportive ski areas and staff. Read through the various ways you can get involved.
Read on for six ways to get started...
- Become a member of Adaptive Snow Sports and take advantage of our great discounts
- Come up to the mountain and use the services of an Adaptive Programme
- Get involved with your local Disabled Snowsports Branch or Group
- Come along to a National Snow Sports Event - intergrated or adaptive
- Head up to your local Mountain with family and friends
- Organise a trip with your group or organisation with the help of Snow Sports NZ staff